March 8, 2017

Garden can change your life - story of the Reader

From my working station today :) I share this story.... One day an email poped up in my inbox....


Hi,

This might sound strange, but a garden changed my life.

My wife started a garden last year, and while I knew there were physical and mental benefits to the hobby, I never expected it to have such a wide positive impact on my entire family. Our diets have improved, we get plenty of exercise and sunshine from garden work, our collective stress is at an all-time low, and my kids are now actually excited about eating healthy. We’ve even inspired other neighbors to follow suit!

My hope is that I can inspire your audience, too. These are some great resources on gardening that I thought would look great here: 









I hope you’ll consider adding these to your site, but I also don’t want to be a bother. If you’re not interested in this kind of outreach, please shoot me a quick email letting me know.

Thanks in advance,

Luke

*****************

This was my answer:

Hello :) thank you very much for your message :) I am really happy to read it.
Its truly inspiring for me :)
Could I share your story with my audience?

Ewa

*****************

Luke answer was following:

You are most welcome, Ewa! I'm glad that you appreciate the information I sent over!

Feel free to share the resources and my story with your audience so they can benefit from the list as well.  It is my sincere hope that the information gets out there for people to learn from.

Thank you!
*****************

THANK YOU Luke for sharing your story and resources that helped you.
In these days when the world is getting more and more anty-human, we gardeners need to stand firm by our soil maintaining tasks and helping the EARTH to protect our HEART.
There is no coincidence that HEART is anagram* of HEART
Have a great weekend!
*anagram - a word or phrase spelled by rearranging the letters of another word or phrase.
 


No comments:

KEEP READING - MORE GREAT STUFF IN OLDER POSTS