November 22, 2007

summer morning's flashback


Sitting in the morning at 6.30 at the window and trying to see something is good for nothing these days - it is completely dark yet.
This picture was taken in the summer morning while I was walking around with a cup of coffee in my hand. I keep looking at the wisteria chinensis (on the left side of the picture) that grows in the pot and ask myself when I will have to plant it to soil? Probably next 2 years it will do well, if I give it bigger pot. Later there will be 2 solutions. Either I will keep it growing in huge pot or move it to garden soil. Whatever decision, I will stick to my plan and keep train it as tree.

1 comment:

Deborah Raney said...

I just discovered your wonderful garden! What a treat. I love the posts where you show the transformation over the years. You have done a beautiful job of integrating the house and the garden. Lovely! It is Thanksgiving Day here in the U.S. and after a lovely, prolonged autumn, we finally got a hard, killing freeze last night. Sad to see the garden "go to sleep" for the winter, but it's fun to hope for spring, too. Our garden is in Kansas.
http://kansasprairiegarden.blogspot.com/
P.S. Your photographs are beautiful!

KEEP READING - MORE GREAT STUFF IN OLDER POSTS